Friday, February 5, 2010

A Moment of Thanksgiving

I cast all my cares upon you, O Lord, for you care for me. I am making an effort not to be miserable but instead be happy in the midst of miserable circumstances. Thus I keep a smile on my face, even if just for a second.

Got some things bothering me deeply. Kinda have this throb in my head like forever. I do not want to slide into hopelessness. However, I do not know the way out of these specific things that are causing me miseries. His light shall shine upon me and my troubles.


Again, recalling happy thoughts, happy memories to keep me going, my trip to Europe.

I remain grateful for all the graces and blessings He gives generously. May wisdom stay to keep me company in my decisions.

All praises and glory to our Lord. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment