Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pizza Takeaway ?

Buongiorno!

What simple things made my Italy visit complete (aside from the "itsy-bitsy" shopping of course)? Italian pizza (and possibly Italian gelato, though I prefer ice cream really). Hmmm, yummy!!!

There were various selection of pizza flavors to choose from, most of which I am not familiar with. It was not hard to select for you can differentiate the ingredients visually. What makes it challenging is the desire to taste all of the variations, hahah.

To short-list, I just checked what I want to try at the moment, the one with green leafy thingy, heheh. It's good. The succeeding days, I got to eat pizza again and again, whew. It's cheaper lunch I guess, hahah. We just go for good dinners. Have to make ends meet, need to buy a bit of "pasalubong" for the kids and souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment