Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WYD, World Youth Day

When I heard that the World Youth Day was to be held in Madrid, Spain, my memories of my visit to Spain came flooding my mind.

Five of my co-members in our Community joined one of the WYD groups. Surely, they would be coming home with lots and lots of great experiences to share.

And, to be with the Holy Father, ah, what a blessing.

“Entrust yourselves to prayer, in order to obtain the abundance of a fruitful Christian life”. This is what the Pope advises the WYD delegates. He will be leaving for Madrid today.

Above is a photo of my companions and myself, in a beautiful park, on a very very cold night in Spain (a cold night warmed by fellowship).

To the World Youth delegates, God bless you all with His love and mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment