Sunday, October 4, 2009

Europe Vacation Travel

Whew! My visa is for claiming two days from now, that's a Tuesday. Then we have an orientation by the travel agency on Thursday.

My friend, who will also be going with his spouse, sent me a reminder of the scheduled orientation. I will be seeing them soon.

It's becoming more real as the days go by. Europe here I come. However, I am also thinking of the things I will be leaving unattended for half a month. On top of these, I have just started preparing for the trip, just the very basic. I wanted to complete the orientation first so I can get the whole picture of all the things needed.

The anticipation with a dash of anxiety before a trip, maybe these are only for those like me who really do not travel by themselves a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment